IT Uni Mahatma Gandhi believes in empowering and supporting entrepreneurs and companies, towards providing solutions for the betterment of the society.
We provide possibilities for global entrepreneurs and companies for bilateral collaboration, exchange of ideas & technology for public benefit.
With this it is also now easy for International companies to setup and start their businesses in Bulgaria.
IT Uni Mahatma Gandhi is an association consisting of:
Why Plovdiv, Bulgaria?
Plovdiv is a city ideal for starting a business in Bulgaria. The city is drawn by unique culture of mentorship, with a high density of entrepreneurs and investors. The good infrastructure here makes the work much easier hence attracting many foreign companies to set up their Bulgarian headquarters here. This year (2019) Plovdiv is The European Capital of Culture.
Plovdiv has become an attraction for foreign investors as it has a very good infrastructure and all the basic necessities for starting a business in Bulgaria. It is only 80 miles away from the capital city of Sofia.
It is still not well known, but Plovdiv actually has one of the lowest income tax rates (10%) and has one of the fastest internet speeds in the world. Plovdiv has also become a strong regional hub (attracting top entrepreneurs) as they’ve been able to access the EU investment funds.
- Construction of an innovative digital hub of national and international importance on the territory of Plovdiv and transformation of the city into one of the main centers of information technology development in Bulgaria and Europe.
- Encourage of joint efforts for active participation in digital transformation in Europe and acceleration of the advancement of new technologies such as Artificial intelligence, robotics, block chain programming.
- Establishment of a sustainable technological link between Plovdiv and Bangalore for technology transfer and joint ventures from Bulgaria and India.
- Education and IT training through active and project educational institutions in Plovdiv, members of the Association.
- Development of platforms for block chain technologies and cyber security projects.
- Introduction of IT projects for regional and international cooperation.
- Support of the innovative activities of members of the Association through joint use of facilities, shared infrastructures and know-how.
- Stimulation of the relations between the public and the private sector in the field of information technologies
- Organization of interviews, round tables, conferences, seminars, webinar on legal and legal issues related to information technologies and computer science.
- Development of research and development activities with a wide scope of application and accent in the field of informatics and computer sciences.
- Creation of specialized (real and virtual) libraries of books, magazines and company materials in the field of informatics and computer science.
- Organization and development of new activities of high importance related to informatics and e-society, lectures and discussions on the technological development of the companies from the real business, getting acquainted with the possibilities for financing from the European Union funds and others.
- Realization of projects related to the promotion and implementation of information technologies in small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Insurance of various services and technology solutions in the field of new technologies, digital marketing and management, formation of digital competence and skills.
- Issue and distribution of periodical and non-periodical publications and online media.
- Consulting services, development or implementation of projects and programs, conduction of analyses, organization and conduction of trainings, conferences and other events, and any other activity not prohibited by law.
- Support of the activities of high-tech start-up companies.
The IT Uni Mahatma Gandhi supports foreign companies by:
Bulgaria, Plovdiv district, Plovdiv municipality,
14, Valko Shopov Str.
Тех парк Оптела АД дари 40 броя книги “17 Крачки Към Безсмъртието” от Диян Никифоров, на четирите пловдивски футболни юношески отбори, на коледно тържество в Зала 1 на Радио Пловдив. Спортният елит на България връчи книгите на всеки един от младите футболисти и им пожела успехи.
В рамките на програмата European Innovation Platform in India, представителите на Тех парк Оптела АД презентираха иновативните проекти на КТИ АД:
TripXV, Finetika, BNIG, които предизвикаха силен интерес сред участниците и приноса им за изграждане на ИТ мост между Европа и Индия.
Пореден меморандум за сътрудничество беше подписан днес с Dr. Laldinliana Varte от Mizoram University Incubation Centre.
The CEO of Tech Park Optela – Venelin Yordanov and Vaska Stoyanova, are participating today in EU-India Partnership on Research and Innivation.
Днес бяха подписани поредните меморандуми за сътрудничество, ИТ обучение и курсове, с два индийски технологични паркове – IIM Calcutta Innovation Park, Kolkata, India, и Indigram Labs Foundation, India, в присъствието на Tania Friederichs, EU Delegation to India.
Тех парк Оптела АД беше сред участниците днес в третото работно събитие по програма EU-India Innovation Partnership Network.
На третото работно събитие по програма EU-India Innovation Partnership Network, нашата колежка г-жа Стоянова, Изпълнителен директор на Тех парк Оптела АД, участва днес със съвместна презентация, заедно с Dr. Manisha Acharya от Indigram Labs, India.
Bulgaria is the Gate to the European Land which is because of the strategic geographic positioning of the nation. The executive director of a Tech Park Optela in Bulgaria Ms Vaska Stoyanova opened up with Diplomacy Today.
She said they are going to meet Indian companies and participate in the 3rd ‘Europe India Partnership partnership network’ where 15 incubators form Europe will be participating for increasing the strong ties with Indian and European countries. There are scheduled to sign MoUs. She told Diplomacy Today, “As being the only representatives of Bulgaria, my core focus is to identify and meet with maximum Indian companies as possible which would be interested to invest in Bulgaria and to develop the Indian-Bulgarian market.”
Bulgaria’s concern for strengthening the India-Bulgaria relations are very particular in the fields of education, people to people connect, agro products and media operations. The country is looking forward to welcoming Indian students and academicians to teach IT in Bulgaria. This European nation has a tourism promotion chain named ‘TripXV’, has 10% corporate tax and surrounded by powerful neighbourhood countries.
They are going to meet the representatives of the Education, Information Technology & Artificial Intelligence sector as well as there is a presentation scheduled with an Indian incubator. They are ready to sell Indian products, co-working space for Indian startups. they have prepared as a program named ‘Soft Landing’, especially for startups.
Ms Stoyanova also announced that they are going the present a bronze statue of Mahatama Gandhi to the Indian Embassy in Bulgaria. Furthermore, the president of the Indian Economic Trade Organisation, Mr Asif Iqbal exclusively told Diplomacy Today that they have planned India-Bulgaria Summit, to be held soon in the coming months.
Tech Park Optela is the first technological business park in Bulgaria financed with over 100 private Bulgarian giants. The major sectors to invest in Bulgaria areIT, Medical, AI, smart cities, automotive, eco-system planning. They were also invited along with the Bulgarian PM by President Kovind last year. She shared her experience organising International Yoga Day in Bulgaria.
News Desk, DiplomacyToday.in
Our CEO Mrs. Vaska Stoyanova and Mr. Venelin Yordanov attended today the India Asean Business Summit at PHD Chamber of Commerce. Meetings were held with Mr. Sanjay Aggarwal, Senior Vice President of PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Dr. Ranjeet Mehta – Principal Director.
Our CEO Ms. Vaska Stoyanova and Mr. Venelin Yordanov gave an interview today for diplomacytoday.in
The correspondent Mohit Srivastava asked questions about the development of our Tech park and the development of Indo-Bulgarian relations. The interview was attended also by Mr. Asif Iqbal from IETO.
Делегацията на Тех парк Оптела АД – Венелин Йорданов и Васка Стоянова – изпълнителни директори, бе на официална визита при СТИВ Индия – г- н Илия Деков.
На срещата беше обсъдено официалното участие на Тех парка в третото работно събитие по програма EU-India Innovation Partnership Network, както и израждането на технологичен мост между Пловдив и Делхи.
Изпълнителните директори на Тех парк Оптела АД, гр. Пловдив – Венелин Йорданов и Васка Стоянова, бяха приети от Н. Пр. г-жа Елеонора Димитрова и СТИВ Индия – г-н Илия Деков. На срещата беше представен новият проект Пловдив Тех Парк АД, който ще стартира от януари 2020г., както и всички проекти на Технологичния парк за иновации и образование с Р Индия.
Както винаги, Н. Пр. посланик Димитрова се ангажира да съдейства и помага за развитието на тези дългосрочни проекти.
Изказваме благодарност на посолството на Р България в Индия за подкрепата.
Представители на Тех парк Оптела участваха в церемонията по валидиране на новата пощенска марка с лика на Махатма Ганди, по покана на Н.Пр. Посланик Пуджа Капур.
72 ГОДИНИ ОТ НЕЗАВИСИМОСТТА НА ИНДИЯ
15 август 2019г. Ръководството на Тех парк Оптела АД поднесе поздравителен адрес и цветя на Н. Пр. г-жа Пуджа Капур, по случай 72 години от независимостта на Индия.
IT Hub Mahatma Gandhi and Tech Park Optela will have a stand at pavilion No.10 at The International Plovdiv Fair during The Bulgarian Digital Week (23-28 Sept. 2019)
Ръководството на Тех парк Оптела АД, ИТ хъб Махатма Ганди, и Колеж Омега, на среща с Н. Пр. Посланик Пуджа Капур
Ambassador Pooja Kapur met the Chairman and Board of Omega College Plovdiv to discuss various initiatives in the field of education and cultureMinistry of External Affairs, Government of India Omega College
Second networking day. Incubators and Accelerators Networking Event. Tallin, Estonia. EU-India Innovation Partnership
The second networking event in Tallin, Estonia on May 14-15, 2019 brought together participants who already attended the first networking event as well as additional incubators and accelerators that have engaged in partnerships since the start of our initiative. The event provided the opportunity to get to know incubators and accelerators from the other region and to continue working on a plan of action to engage in collaborative activities.
Highlights of the event include
- on-site-visit to Science Park Tehnopol and Lift99 – a unique insight into the dynamic Estonian startup ecosystem
- various presentations on relevant initiatives such as on Startup Europe India Networkor cooperation opportunities on innovation at EU level
- multiple sessions in which the participants could individually explore areas of cooperations
During the event, 10 plans of actions between 12 European and 9 Indian incubators and accelerators were developed or refined, including activities such as joint events or staff exchanges.